Friday, January 2, 2009

A New Year and a New Blog!

So it begins. I figure it is about time that I start writing my thoughts. Is it the idea to better myself as a journalist or to catalog my adventures for the rest of the world. I don't quite know, but I figure a New Year is a good time to start. I have had this idea of starting a blog about 8 months ago, but was always too busy. Then I had a intense fire season, travels across the country to witness history and was part of a major opportunities in my career. Now I wish I would have started it that long ago. But as the press well knows, news becomes old fast. So this wishing of yester-year will become old soon and hopefully 2009 will be filled with many adventures too. This blog is intended to be an ongoing journal of my photographing career. It will start with simple posts about me and who I am. As it grows, I hope it will evolve into something I cannot plan. We will just have to wait and see what the camera focuses on.

No comments:

Post a Comment