Saturday, January 3, 2009

Creativity a Little Foggy

I would normally like to start the New Year off with some amazing photograph that gets the creativity rolling. But I can never predict what will happen or expect a busy news day. It is generally when you want something to happen, nothing does. And as soon as you become busy, the real action won't stop. So the best thing to do is get busy. I do know that this blog will challenge me to continue to do what I do best...take pictures. If I am not feeling creative, it will force me to not just dream of a great picture, but actually head out and take it.


Vehicles drive cautiously along Hwy99 between E. 20th St and Skyway as heavy fog rolls in Friday, January 2, 2009 in Chico, CA. (Jason Halley/Chico Enterprise-Record)

Today shows exactly that kind of mentality. The picture of fog can be nice and set a mood. It isn't that creative, but it is one step closer to seeing what it takes to get the creative juices flowing. At least it is a start. It just goes to show that my creativity is looking a little foggy.

No comments:

Post a Comment