Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Low Angle, High Action

During a Chico State basketball game I decided to place a camera at my feet and shoot at a really wide angle to capture all the action that happens under the basket. I wasn't able to look through the viewfinder, so I couldn't "see" what I was taking pictures of, but I knew something would fall into the frame. It was a "worm's eye" view of the game. A viewpoint that most do not see.

Chico State's #34 Roderick Hawkins (center) goes up for a shot against UC San Diego in the first half of their men's basketball game at CSUC Acker Gym Friday, January 7, 2011 in Chico, Calif.
(Jason Halley/Chico Enterprise-Record)


See full post...


Tell me what you think? What is your favorite?


Email me at propixelographer@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment