Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Looking for Wild Art...Finding Wildlife

I headed out to Oroville in search of some "wild art" on a slow news day. With all the bad rap that Oroville gets, I find the town to be a great place for those who love the outdoors. There are many hidden trails, and many spots along river and waterway areas. It might not be right in front of your face like Bidwell Park in Chico, but spend enough time getting lost and you'll stumble across something beautiful. That's exactly what I did. I walked along the Feather River when I noticed a bird take flight. Having a long shutter speed I panned with the bird as it flew just inches above the water.

A merganser bird takes flight along the Feather River Wednesday, January 5, 2011 in Oroville, Calif.
(Jason Halley/Chico Enterprise-Record)




No comments:

Post a Comment