Friday, June 25, 2010

Toys for the Big Boys

Every man is a just a large boy. We never grow up and never loose the love to play with gadgets and toys. I stumbled across three men who were flying RC planes around Chico. And I would be lying if I didn't say I wish I could have flown one myself. Unfortunately for one of the pilots, he crashed his plane while flying and broke the nose off the plane. He was definitely heart broken and the fun had finished. I did manage to get a couple nice shots of the men flying their planes.

Scott Martin, Mike Collins, and Dick Roberts (left to right) fly a Blue Angels RC plane off Hicks Ln. on Friday, June 25, 2010 in Chico, Calif. (Jason Halley/Chico Enterprise-Record)

Mike Collins, and Scott Martin (left to right) check the controls on Collins' Blue Angels RC planes he prepares to fly off Hicks Ln. on Friday, June 25, 2010 in Chico, Calif. (Jason Halley/Chico Enterprise-Record)

Mike Collins' Blue Angels RC plane suffered a broken nose after it crashed off Hicks Ln. on Friday, June 25, 2010 in Chico, Calif. (Jason Halley/Chico Enterprise-Record)





No comments:

Post a Comment