Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Summer Swimmers

Summer has begun and so have the water sports. The first warm week brought plenty of fun shots of people looking for ways to stay cool. I headed to Riverbend Park in Oroville first, and later near the fish hatchery were I spotted a group of tubers. For the water park I tried to get real close to the kid's face to show his expression of joy. For the tubers, I was lucky enough to spot them while I was crossing a foot bridge along Table Mt. Blvd. I shot from right above them as they floated below me unsuspecting of my location. There are things I would change about each of these shots if I had the chance again. And I am sure that I will have plenty of chances to get these types of shots again.

Chelsey Gutierrez, Haylee Diamond, and Jesse Gutierrez, (top to bottom) float down the Feather River from the Feather River Fish Hatchery as seen from the Table Mt Blvd bridge on Tuesday, June 15, 2010 in Oroville, Calif. (Jason Halley/Chico Enterprise-Record)

Ethan Severson, 6, plays in the fountains at Riverbend Park as the weather gets warmer on Tuesday, June 15, 2010 in Oroville, Calif. (Jason Halley/Chico Enterprise-Record)






No comments:

Post a Comment