Saturday, July 17, 2010

On Vacation!

I know I don't make posts all the time here, but for the next two weeks, I won't even be thinking about the Internet. I will be taking some much enjoyed vacation. I plan to come back in August. My first week back might be a little difficult to getting back in the groove. I hopefully will be able to get a nice refresh and come back to some exciting news. The fire season will probably be starting to get warmer and my only wish is for news to just take it easy while I'm gone. I hate missing the big stories. Although, my track record is for something unusual to happen while I'm gone. Although I did think to myself that something unusual happens everyday, so obviously it is bound to happen while I'm gone. Until then I hope to find some cooler weather. See you in August!

No comments:

Post a Comment