Saturday, July 17, 2010

CSUC Building a New Home

Chico State's new dorm facility, Sutter Hall, is coming along. I walked over to the north end of campus after shooting another assignment. I wanted to get a peak at how the project has progressed. Being that I graduated from Chico State, I wanted to see what changes were going on in the campus. I was very impressed with the facility. While I could have probably asked for a tour inside the construction area, I didn't have much time. I walked around the perimeter and just took a couple shots that we need on file. It will be great to see the building when it is complete. It almost makes me want to go back to college.

A construction worker walks pat the southwest entrance on Chico State's new Sutter Hall dorm facility on CSUC campus on Wednesday, July 14, 2010 in Chico, Calif. (Jason Halley/Chico Enterprise-Record)

A runner runs along the Chico High track as the north side of Chico State's new Sutter Hall dorm facility (left) is undergoing construction next to Whitney Hall (right) on CSUC campus on Wednesday, July 14, 2010 in Chico, Calif. (Jason Halley/Chico Enterprise-Record)





No comments:

Post a Comment