Thursday, March 18, 2010

Softball Practice Lets Me Practice Photography

I had a chance to head out to Butte College to photograph two big players in the women's softball team. There was a miscommunication that lead to a rescheduling of a game earlier in the week. This allowed me to head out to a practice to get some shots. I like it when I get to shoot some features during practice. They players are a little more laid back and I am able to get angles I normally can't during game play. I spent about an hour with the team walking around them during their drills. 

Butte College softball player Shinaya McGill cracks a smile as she takes some batting practice swings inside the batting cage at Cowan Softball field Thursday, March 18, 2010 in Chico, Calif. (Jason Halley/Chico Enterprise-Record)

Butte College softball player Shinaya McGill takes some practice swings to warm up. (Jason Halley/Chico Enterprise-Record)

Butte College softball player Andrea Gonzales works on her form during batting practice at Cowan Softball field on Thursday, March 18, 2010 in Chico, Calif. (Jason Halley/Chico Enterprise-Record)

Butte College softball player Andrea Gonzales leads the bases during a base running drill at Cowan Softball field. (Jason Halley/Chico Enterprise-Record)

Butte College softball player Shinaya McGill extends during a throw as she warms up Thursday, March 18, 2010 in Chico, Calif. (Jason Halley/Chico Enterprise-Record)



Tell me what you think? What is your favorite?


Email me at propixelographer@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment