Sunday, August 22, 2010

Portrait of an Artist

I had the pleasure of meeting local Chico artist Jake Early. He has created a popular printmaking series and just released a new set of prints. I spent some time with him at Chico Paper Company. Early was a good sport about the photo shoot. I even was able to try a non traditional pose using his print as a backdrop for him. I don't know if it was my favorite shot, but it just goes to show the variety of tasks that I have to undertake as a photographer.

Chico artist Jake Early shows off his newest prints for Lundberg Farms at Chico Paper Company Saturday, August 21, 2010 in Chico, Calif.
(Jason Halley/Chico Enterprise-Record)

Chico artist Jake Early shows off his newest prints for the Highway One series at Chico Paper Company Saturday, August 21, 2010 in Chico, Calif.
(Jason Halley/Chico Enterprise-Record)

Chico artist Jake Early shows off one of four newest prints for Lundberg Farms at Chico Paper Company Saturday, August 21, 2010 in Chico, Calif.
(Jason Halley/Chico Enterprise-Record)





No comments:

Post a Comment