Monday, June 8, 2009

Na na na na na na na na Native! 8 of 8

Day 8: Thank you Hawaii!

Our last day, we came home. We left early in the morning about 8 am and accounting for the time change and layover we ended up arriving back home around 1 am. There wasn't much to capture, but the open sky.

Moloka'i island peaks out from the clouds in April 2009. (Jason Halley/ProPixelographer)

It was a long day coming home with a 3 hour layover. But it really was a great week. And don't think it was great just because of all the awesome images I took and sights I saw. It would have been just as great without all that because I was with my new wife who I love very much. I think I love her most because she still allows me to take all these photos while we are on our honeymoon. I can't thank her enough for allowing me the freedom to go take my camera around after 10 minutes of laying out by the pool. We are both independently-dependant with each other and love every minute of it.

Maui is seen from an airplane in April 2009. (Jason Halley/ProPixelographer)

Thank you Hawaii for a wonderful location, but thank you Cass for a wonderful honeymoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment