Thursday, January 12, 2012

Which do you prefer? Photo A or B?

I recently photographed a girls basketball game between Chico High and Las Plumas High and had two shots from the same play; one right after the other. When editing the shoot from the office I came across both images and couldn't decide which one I liked better? Help me decide and let me know which one do you prefer? Is there really a big difference? I feel like there is. Even though there were split seconds between the two, what do you think of the differences in the photos?


                         PHOTO A
 Chico High's #14 Nina Holmes (right) reaches for a high pass against Las Plumas High's #12 Kylie Nore (left) in the second quarter of their girls basketball game at LPHS Thursday, January 12, 2012 in Oroville, Calif.
(Jason Halley/Chico Enterprise-Record)

or

                          PHOTO B
Chico High's #14 Nina Holmes (right) reaches for a high pass against Las Plumas High's #12 Kylie Nore (left) in the second quarter of their girls basketball game at LPHS Thursday, January 12, 2012 in Oroville, Calif.
(Jason Halley/Chico Enterprise-Record)






1 comment:

  1. I prefer the first one where the ball's higher up in the air. It's a more flattering picture of both players. The ball is centered so that my eye doesn't go to a blank wall. And the composition is a bit more eye-catching.

    ReplyDelete