Friday, April 1, 2011

Baseball is Back!

A new season of baseball is back on, and I am going to need some practice. After changing camera systems to a slower frame rate (8fps to 5fps) it seems that I am going to have to learn how to photograph action again. I guess I relied to much on the fast frame rate that I didn't even think about my timing. As it turns out, baseball's action is so quick, that my frame rate can't keep up. It looks like I'm going to have to actually start taking pictures now. While I enjoy the video of my new cameras, I do miss the fast speeds of the old system. Hopefully I will be able to keep up with the fast action of the game.

Pleasant Valley High School's #2 Ryan Souza (left) scores at homeplate against Foothill High's #4 Brian Kyncy (center) and #21 Bradon Erickson (right) in the bottom of the third inning during their baseball game at Doryland Field Wednesday, March 30, 2011 in Chico, Calif.
(Jason Halley/Chico Enterprise-Record)

Pleasant Valley High School's # 17 Brandon Coborn cheers after a hit against Foothill High in the bottom of the first inning during their baseball game at Doryland Field Wednesday, March 30, 2011 in Chico, Calif.
(Jason Halley/Chico Enterprise-Record)



No comments:

Post a Comment