Friday, March 25, 2011

Making the Rainy Weather Beautiful

As a photojournalist I am always looking for creative and interesting images. When cold and dreary weather comes, it is hard to find something that packs a bunch. The recent rains have left Chico a gloomy and damaged place. But I chose to focus on the beautiful things.

On her way to grade papers, CSUC English and Business Communication Professor Linda Rogers, carries her rainbow umbrella through the rain in Downtown Friday , March 18, 2011 in Chico, Calif.
(Jason Halley/Chico Enterprise-Record)

Jo Lillis (top) watches Big Chico Creek atop the bridge at Sycamore Pool at One Mile Recreation Area Friday , March 18, 2011 in Chico, Calif.
(Jason Halley/Chico Enterprise-Record)





2 comments:

  1. My friend mentioned to me your blog, so I thought I’d read it for myself. Very interesting insights, will be back for more!
    beautiful weather vanes

    ReplyDelete